- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Young Professionals(2020 Internships)
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
03 April 2020
Date Posted: Friday, March 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Young Professionals Program
One Acre Fund’s Young Professionals Program offers high-performing African graduates meaningful internships and training opportunities at a high-performing, mission-driven organization. Our internships are paid and all interns can expect to receive substantive work assignments working on high-impact projects that support One Acre Fund's operations.
When joining, interns will participate in an onboarding program and receive training on how to design and execute projects. Over the period of your internship, you will get the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals and receive learning opportunities to build strong foundations for your future career. .
Successful candidates can expect to receive substantive work assignments working on high-impact projects that support One Acre Fund's operations in different departments such as:
• Business Development & Communications — tell the story of One Acre Fund's smallholder clients to donors, supporters, and the world.
• Finance and Audit — support our operation with financial advice, reporting. Reduce waste and inefficiency by improving processes.
• Field Operations — serve farmers directly with training, input delivery, and loan servicing.
• Government Relations and Policy — build and maintain relationships with the government and other stakeholders. Help shape rural development policy.
• Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics — source and deliver the quality inputs and supplies our farmers need each season.
• Product Innovations, Monitoring and Evaluation, Agricultural Research — conduct research that measures the impact of our core program and finds the next innovative solution for our farmers.
• People Operations — support the rapidly growing One Acre Fund family of leaders. Find the next generation of talent.
• Tech — build the software and tools that help us serve more farmers.
Job Skills: Not Specified
We are looking for people who are truly passionate about our mission to serve smallholder farmers. Successful candidates will be valued members of the One Acre Fund family, so we ask them to embrace a “Farmers First” attitude and approach their work with humility. No prior experience is required and candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
• Exceptional and passionate University graduates
• Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organizations, etc. is an added advantage
• Strong interest in One Acre Fund’s work serving smallholder farmers
• Strong desire for personal and professional growth
• Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks
• Ability to work both independently and part of a team
• Ability to embrace One Acre Fund’s values
• Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.