- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Programs & Training Specialist
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Conduct regular capacity needs assessment for Embassy Staff and develop capacity development plans.
• Organize and coordinate the delivery induction and on job training programs to diplomatic officers and other government staff involved in foreign affairs, with the aim of implementing the Scheme of Service for Diplomatic Officers;
• Get into strategic partnerships with local and foreign training institutions for post graduate studies,
• Conduct training impact assessment.
• Develop and implement a monitoring and evaluation system software for the implementation of the Scheme of service
• Prepare and review of the Career Development strategic plan;
• Prepare comprehensive Capacity Development annual plans;
• Monitor and evaluate the Capacity Development annual plans;
• Preserve and analyze the data related to Diplomatic Officers’ career progression and Deployment;
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education Sciences, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management with 3 years of relevant working experience Or Master's Degree in Education Sciences, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Management with 1 year of relevant working experience.
• Proven experience in designing multiple training events;
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles;
• Proven ability to master the full training cycle;
• Adequate knowledge of learning management software;
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques;
• Familiarity with talent management and succession planning;
• Ability to conduct cost
- benefit analysis and calculate training ROI;
• Sound decision making and organizational skills;
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences;
• Proficiency in MS Office and in database software;
• Interviewing skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and / or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.