- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Policy & Research Specialist
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Ensure the implementation of the Scheme of service for Career Diplomats
• Train and equip diplomatic Officers with knowledge, skills and attitudes for effective diplomatic engagements;
• Liaise with Educational establishments, Diplomatic Missions, Governments and Private training organizations, Professional Associations, International Training Institutions, to ensure continuous and systematic training of Diplomatic Officers
• Conduct research on best practices on Capacity Development in Foreign Service;
• Conduct research on strategic issues.
• Issue and direct Diplomatic Officers’ Training/Development policy;
• Devise a realistic and effective programme for staff development in line with the Scheme of service;
• Ensure the quality of staff by monitoring the training progress
• Review and update training policies, plans and budgets
• Arrange appropriate induction programmes;
• Provide training advise and information service to Minaffet leadership;
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Knowledge of working with High Officials;
• Proven and demonstrated research and analytical skills;
• Diplomatic skills;
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing;
• Report writing and presentation skills;
• Planning and Coordination skills;
• Computer skills;
• Creativity and initiative skills;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Team working skills;
• Effective public relations and public speaking skills;
• Interviewing skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Political Sciences, International Relations/ Studies, Development Studies, Law, International Law, Public Policy, Economics, Public Administration with 3 years of relevant working experience Or Master's Degree or Equivalent Political Sciences, International Relations/ Studies, Development Studies, International Law, Public Policy, Economics, Public Administration with 1 year of relevant working experience.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.