- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Diplomatic Missions Administration Officer: Readvertisement
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Administer Diplomats’ payroll and contribution to Rwanda
• Plan (with concerned Units) and administer Diplomats training and development;
• Maintain a professional filing system covering all HR records of Embassies and Consulates,
• Provide protocol and logistical services to Ambassadors/HC and Consuls of Rwanda abroad while in Rwanda;
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences.
• Knowledge of analysis of the existing system including policies; strategies and plans related to Human Resources;
• Knowledge in the Development of Human Resources Policies and procedures;
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Rwandan Public Sector human resource policies, regulations and procedures;
• Knowledge of IPPIS software and RBM Module;
• Leadership skills;
• High analytical skills;
• Report writing and presentation skills;
• Computer literate;
• Coordination, planning and organizational skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Collaboration and team working skills;
• Effective communication skills;
• Administrative skills;
• Time management skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.