- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Evaluate the results of implementation of the communication plan through: weekly reports, quarterly reports, annual reports, and reports from other departments.
• share press statements and releases (posting on website and social media)
• Maintain constant contacts with media outlets
• Prepare, distribute and follow up invitations to media outlets to attend press conferences and meetings
• Participate in the organization of the press conference and meetings with press outlets
• Participate in media monitoring in creating alerts on specific subject that need Communication Unit’s attention and in identifying any diplomacy related news,
• Participate in Website and Socio media management as directed by the Head of Communication Division
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Knowledge of working media;
• Presentation skills;
• interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing;
• Report writing and presentation skills;
• Computer skills;
• Creativity and initiative;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Team working skills;
• Effective public relations and public speaking skills;
• Interviewing skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, International Relations/ Studies, Communications, Journalism, Linguistics and Literature, Marketing.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.