- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Audiences, Visits and Ceremonies Officer
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Make all the logistical arrangements pertaining to the visits of Foreign Dignitaries and VIPs to Rwanda (e.g. transport, hotel accommodation, security)
• Facilitate the arrivals and departures of at the Airport of Foreign Dignitaries as well as VIPs;
• Follow up on the visits of Foreign Dignitaries and VIPs;
• Request Audiences in favor of Foreign Dignitaries to Rwandan Authorities;
• Request over flight and landing clearance in favor of foreign diplomatic missions ;
• Prepare and draft congratulatory and condolences messages on behalf of the Government of Rwanda to other friendly countries if necessary
• Work closely with the Rwanda Civil Aviation Authority to ensure a good management of the VIP lounge at the airport
• Prepare a monthly, quarterly, and annual report on all the official visits and ceremonies
• Ensure that the flags, nameplates, anthems of Rwanda and other States are procured and properly kept;
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Extensive knowledge of Foreign Affairs;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Time management skills;
• Organizational skills;
• Planning and coordination skills;
• Report writing and presentation skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, International Relations/ Studies, Law, Diplomacy, Communications, Journalism, Political Sciences, Public Policy, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Development Studies, Commerce, Project Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Modern Foreign Languages, Speech, Classic Languages, History, Psychology, Sociology, Politics, Gender Studies, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.