- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Administrative Assistant To the Minister
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Keep the diary of appointments of the Permanent Secretary.
• Receive and orient visitors of the Permanent Secretary.
• Prepare the Permanent Secretary Travels, missions and meetings.
• Filing both electronic and hard documents in the office of the Permanent Secretary
• Orient correspondences and monitor to ensure that feedback is provided.
• Receiving text messages or telephone calls for the Permanent Secretary
• Responding to the Permanent Secretary of the corrections documents / files before it is signed.
• Typewrite texts from the Permanent Secretary.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Office Management Skills;
• Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
• Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet);
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Time management skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Education Requirements:
• A1 in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies, Office Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Management, Sociology, Social Work, Law
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.