Nutrition and Early Child Development (NECD)
Jobs at:University of Global Health Equity (UGHE)
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, October 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nutrition and Early Child Development (NECD) Coordinator
University of Global Health Equity is on a mission to radically change the way health care is delivered around the world. UGHE is a new university based in Rwanda that is building the next generation of global health professionals—doctors, nurses, researchers, and public health and policy experts—into leaders and change makers who strive to deliver more equitable, quality health services for all.
Role Purpose: This role will be responsible for undertaking administrative, project management, and research development, execution, monitoring, and reporting of NECD programs.
• Manage programmatic logistics to support all NECD program related events;
• Coordinate and support all events and processes related to the NECD grant related research, training, and reporting
• Serve as the first point of contact for NECD partner organizations and ensure a quality experience in their interaction with the university;
• Generate reports and content for internal and external audiences derived from the NECD programmatic data;
• Provide general and technical support to the NECE research projects, assessment, and program evaluation, through background research, data collection, entry, and analysis;
• Identify and implement NECD related research projects
• Evaluate NECD training curriculum
• Identify skill gaps in NECD training programs
• Schedule and coordinate curriculum review meetings, research dissemination meetings for NECD;
• Manage NECD project timeline to ensure all activities are efficiently executed;
• Assist in managing external relations, serving as a point of contact between the team and internal and external stakeholders; and
• Organize necessary logistics related to the NECD projects.
• Ensure UGHE conducts 4 NECD research projects each year (Two by faculty, two by students)
• Review NECD training curriculum
• Organize 2 curriculum review workshops
• Organize annual dissemination meeting
• Professional coordination of NECD meetings and accuracy in documentation
• All required program documentation and reports
Qualifications And Experience
• Master degree in health, public health, nutrition, childhood development;
• Research experiences
• Three (3) years of working experience
• Proficient computer skills with fluency in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Excel, Google Suite products, and the ability to learn new computer programs quickly
• Experience in project management
• Background in research projects
• Demonstrated work experience in an administrative, management role in a fast-paced environment
• Experience supporting the project team in producing deliverables and manage timeline
• Experience in event planning or proven skills to organize and execute logistics
• Experience in report writing
• Ability to make decisions based on data findings
• Exemplary interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively collaborate with culturally diverse staff across departments and countries
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Good judgment, and creative problem-solving
• Possess diplomatic instincts, ability to gracefully and humbly work within challenging professional contexts requiring tact and judgment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.