Internship - Harmonized Approach To Cash Transfers (Hact) Intern
Deadline of this Job:
13 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Therefore, an intern will support the HACT team in carrying out assurance activities, upload of reports on eTools, organizing documentation for spot checks and audit for external service providers, and follow up on pending action points.
How can you make a difference?
Under the supervision of HACT Specialist, the intern will undertake the following tasks:
• Assist in compiling data for spot check and audit of external service providers;
• Upload spot check and other reports on eTools;
• Support follow up on pending assurance action actions;
• Support in preparation of periodic reports;
• Assist in spot checks as required; and
• Support in facilitating capacity development trainings.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• Enrolment at a university in Ethiopia at the undergraduate or graduate level or be a recent graduate (within the past two years) in Accounting/Finance or related field is required.
• Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent knowledge of MS Office is required.
• Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
• Willingness to contribute and work as part of a team.
• Flexible and open to learning and new experiences.
• Respect for diversity and adaptability to other cultures and working environments.
• Fluency in English - this is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate… UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA). UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization. We particularly encourage female students and recent graduates to apply. UNICEF Ethiopia especially encourages qualified female candidates, including persons living with disabilities, to apply. UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference checks.
Remarks Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply via this link
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.