- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Pact Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
14 August 2020
Date Posted: Friday, July 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. Department Overview Pact seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Director for the ACHIEVE Rwanda program. ACHIEVE is a five-year, USAID-funded global cooperative agreement with the dual objectives of attaining and sustaining HIV epidemic control among at-risk and hard to reach pregnant and breastfeeding (PBF) women, infants, children, and youth, as well as to mitigate the impact of HIV/ AIDS and prevent HIV transmission among these populations; and supporting the transition of prime funding and implementation to capable local partners in order to meet the PEPFAR goal of 70% of funding to local partners. The aim of ACHIEVE Rwanda is to prevent new HIV infections and reduce vulnerability among orphans and vulnerable children (OVC), and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) in selected high burden districts in Rwanda. The strategic objectives support the Government of Rwanda strategies and priorities for HIV mitigation and prevention, with an emphasis on minimizing negative impacts of HIV on OVC and AGYW; addressing social, behavioral and structural drivers of HIV, and improving access to comprehensive SRH and violence response services to prevent new infections. The project supports OVC services in two districts and DREAMS activities in two districts. The project also provides capacity development to two local implementing partners to coordinate and support OVC and DREAMS service delivery programming and for USAID and PEPFAR project implementation. .
The Driver will report to the Administration and Human Resource Officer and will provide driving services and attend to vehicle maintenance.
• Operating and maintaining transportation vehicles with a focus on safety and customer courtesy.
• Performing daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
• Performing minor maintenance tasks on the vehicles when necessary.
• Maintain a neat personal appearance and polite demeanor as prescribed by professional and local standards.
• Other duties as assigned by the office.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Five years of driving experience with at least two years as an official driver for a company or organization.
• Ability to read, understand, and adhere to the rules and regulations of transportation.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and establish effective professional relationships with visitors and co-workers.
• Ability to prepare concise and accurate records and reports relating to vehicles, extensive knowledge of the operations and features of assigned vehicle(s).
• NGO working experience.
• English language skills.
• Local candidates preferred.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All applications with a motivation letter and CV shall be sent through the following email address: email@example.com not later than August 12, 2020 mentioning the position title as a subject to email
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.