- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Business Development manager
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors. ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world. ExCraft is hiring a Business Development manager!!! Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda .
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and company events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field. An MBA holder is preferred.
• Age not less than 30 years.
• Not less than 5 years’ experience in the business development field.
• Excellent in data analysis.
• Excellent in Microsoft Excel, word, ppt.
• Retail experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence.
• Presentation Skills.
• Strong knowledge of Business Process Improvement
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For applying, please send your CV and other documents at “ email@example.com “ & CC “ firstname.lastname@example.org .eg ” and mention the job title or inbox your updated resume.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.