- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
2 EAC & Eastern Africa Officers
Jobs at:Ministry Of Foreign Affairs And International Cooperation
Deadline of this Job:
18 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION .
• Coordinate the activities related to Financial and macro-economic affairs, agriculture, livestock and food security, tourism and wildlife management, meteorology and environment management, infrastructure, trade in goods and services, labour and employment, education, sports and culture, health and community development, political, defense, peace and security, legal & judicial affairs of East African Community.
• Participate in meetings with Representatives of Eastern African countries;
• Carry out a guided research on Eastern Africa issues;
• Draft briefs, speeches and Diplomatic notes and messages;
• Perform general protocol duties at technical level;
• Follow up on activities and programs related to Eastern Africa;
• Prepare bilateral joint commission meetings, participate in negotiation and conclusion of agreements between Rwanda and bilateral partners in EasternAfrica
• Prepare visit of top Authorities of the country and of partners of Rwanda travelling to Eastern African countries
• Make sure that the Division develops and maintains close and good working relations with diplomatic and consular missions from Eastern Africa accredited to Rwanda
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Extensive knowledge of Eastern Africa Community;
• Extensive knowledge of International Relations;
• Conflict management skills;
• Public speaking skills;
• Knowledge of administrative management;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Time management skills;
• Organizational skills;
• Planning and coordination skills;
• Writing and reporting skills;
• High analytical thinking;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Political Sciences, International Relations/ Studies, Development Studies, Law, International Law, Public Policy, Economics, Public Administration with 3 years of relevant working experience Or Master's Degree or Equivalent Political Sciences, International Relations/ Studies, Development Studies, International Law, Public Policy, Economics, Public Administration with 1 year of relevant working experience.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.